Today we are going to see what SEO methods are currently being used to classify web pages nationally and globally.
On the one hand, the SEO methods that work best when there is a low budget for SEO and what methods are used when there is enough budget to invest at this point.
I’ll even reveal the exact methods some brands are following to boost their organic rankings and earn millions of monthly visits from Google.
With this information, many unknown things can be deduced from SEO and that many I’m sure they want to know.
When I talk to some clients about how we can scale their online business, they themselves are committed to carrying out actions such as:
- Create an automation of the product or service to generate leads or similar.
- Invest more in adwords.
- Work more keywords.
- Create more content within the website.
- Do more on social media.
Let me tell you that none of these tactics is the most suitable to scale a business on the Internet, and make it get a HUGE number of monthly visits.
I am not saying that they are not valid, but that people do not usually leave there.
Before you send me to the wolves through a comment on social networks or right here, let me explain how it is really done, how you can go from having 100 visits / day to having 3,000 visits / day or much more and What is the SEO methodology that big brands use to master Google’s SERPS .
How to classify a website with a low budget
Let’s start with the most common and the most commonly used SEO methods currently to help classify web page content .
You will agree with me that the vast majority of entrepreneurs, freelancers, freelancers and small companies do not invest (or can invest) a lot in SEO.
Currently many people have a business idea and want to try it, and the internet seems to be the “best testing ground” that exists.
Also many think that it is the cheapest site.
However, it is also true that most do not reach the first year of life and have to close. And this is confirmed by the various studies on entrepreneurship that have been carried out in recent years.
From my point of view they make several mistakes that prevent success:
- Not having a small budget for an SEO expertto review your website.
- Leaning too much on social networks without evaluating other options to get traffic.
- Not having a medium term positioning strategy.
- Think that Facebook or Instagram are the solution to sell.
- Creating content is having a basic understanding of SEO.
SEO methods to classify your website yourself
I treat this point from the point of view:
It can be followed by the owner of a website or blog that does all the work on and off himself in order to better rank in Google.
Pros of this method: The owner of the website has full control of everything that is done on it and its results.
Cons of this method: It is usually slow to see good results and it takes a lot of effort and work on the part of the webmaster. Sometimes the project does not finish working.
I am going to teach you some SEO methods that you can do yourself with your blog or website and that can help
- Write long-form content
You may have read it 1001 times, but it just works.
Google loves this type of format. For them, a website with a large amount of text is synonymous with quality and authority.
Here’s a trick …
I have read several times on different SEO blogs where they have tested this, adding around 800-1000 words to several of their old articles, they have improved their organic rankings in just one week.
Here is another trick that follows this …
If you do this, remember:
- Update the article edition date.
- Include in the title [Updated]
Remember that Google likes fresh and current content, therefore this method still works very well.
How to do it wrong:
- Add just a small paragraph to the article or just change the headline.
- Update the edition date without touching anything else in the post.
This may carry a risk of Google penalty, as recently confirmed by Google’s Mr. John Muller .
- Nofollow links.
This well done method can help drive any web page, and let’s see how it works.
As a general rule, which you already know for sure and that we will see more carefully, external links help to position a website.
But there are two types:
- Dofollow Links
- Nofollow links
Just in case, you don’t know what a nofollow link is , I’m telling you in one sentence:
A nofollow link is one that indicates to the bot of a search engine such as Google, that it does not want to transmit relevance to the page that is reached with that link.
In short, if you put the “nofollow” tag on a link, you will not pass PageRank (or the strength of your website) to the linked site.
Many webmaster and owners of small websites or blogs usually put external links to:
- friendly websites
- important websites in your sector
- authority sites like wikipedia
- Sponsors or suppliers.
There is also the case of websites that do not put any link out, so, if this is your case, skip what remains of this point.
These links (if you don’t know it) are usually dofollow (i.e. good for each other).
If we have a blog or website that is more or less large and we have many links pointing to other websites, we will be losing PageRank (or strength to position ourselves).
My advice on nofollow links:
Try to put this tag to:
- Affiliate links, in case you work this method of monetization.
- links to providers (normally they already have enough authority and do not need ours)
- Links that go to unimportant websites or that you think may disappear soon.
- links to social networks.
Make sure that the template you use in wordpress or another CMS offers links to Social Networks like Nofollow. I’ll show it to you:
Below we will see how the change of putting the nofollow tag to external links has caused many major websites to increase their ranking of organic positions.
- Why have only 1 website
I’ll be honest with you .
I can create a clear example for you with my niche ” SEO and digital marketing ” …
I speak here about SEO for different market sectors and platforms, but why couldn’t I have other websites.
As an online growth strategy it makes sense, even if you allow me, in each of them I could create different conversion funnels and see what works better or worse.
If you dare to carry out this method, I explain the steps:
- Buy a domain with the exact keyword. Having the keyword in the domain still works well in many sectors.
- Buy a hosting to mount a web page with each domain.
- Set up a website or blog without too many design complications. Just so that everything looks good and has the main pages of any website.
- Set up a blog inside that will serve to attract organic traffic and then link to the other pages.
- Create their corresponding social networks for each one.
- Publish the page and send it to google when you have the least finished.