You can find many types of ghee in India, but A2 Gir cow ghee is the best quality ghee among all other ghee. This ghee is produced from A2 milk by using the traditional method. A special bread called Gir produces the best quality A2 milk among other A2 cow milk.
So A1 ghee is highly nutritious and filled with uncountable health benefits. So, regular ghee does not even come close to A2 cow ghee if you compare it to health benefits.
Here we are going to compare regular ghee and A2 desi cow ghee in terms of health benefits and other benefits:
Difference In Health Benefits:
Every ghee has nutritional value and health benefits but Gir cow ghee benefits are much higher than other regular ghee. So, let’s find out the difference between these two kinds of ghees in detail:
- Gir cow ghee produces more energy than regular ghee. So, It increases metabolism and helps to grow the human body. Regular ghee does not help much in these cases.
- Gir cow ghee has many essential vitamins and antioxidants that regular ghee does not have. You can find some of these vitamins in fewer amounts that do not help your body.
- Regular ghee and cooking oils contain harmful fats. Therefore it causes obesity by increasing body fat, cholesterol levels, and heart conditions. On the contrary, A2 Gir cow ghee contains a natural fat, treats heart problems, and strengthens the heart.
- A2 ghee contains natural healthy fats and necessary carbohydrates that regular ghee lacks.
- Gir cow ghee can treat Stomach problems, brunt skin, bone health, and other problems that regular ghee cannot.
- A2 cow ghee can improve your nervous system, unlike normal ghees. Therefore, it can improve several brain functions.
- A2 desi ghee is so nutritious that it can treat chronic diseases and anxiety issues. On the other hand, it does not provide any of these health benefits.
- You can only find anti-inflammatory qualities and linoleic acid in A2 ghee. So, It is better than regular ghee.
- A2 ghee improves bone density and health, which regular ghee doesn’t.
- Gir cow ghee can reach the high smoke point without releasing toxic fume and harmful saturated fat. On the other hand, traditional ghee produces saturated fat and releases toxic fume at the high smoke point.
- The presence of A, K, and D vitamins in Gir cow ghee provides an immunity boost and nutrition that regular ghee does not offer.
- A2 ghee is easier to digest than regular ghee. It reduces the possibility of many digestion problems that regular ghee cannot.
Difference In Other Benefits:
You can find many other benefits other than health benefits. So, let’s find out the difference in other benefits of these two kinds of ghee:
- You can go through a long period and hard work to traditionally make A2 cow ghee. On the other hand, factory-made ghee needs less hard work and a short production period.
- A2 Gir cow ghee quality depends on the milk quality, and the milk quality depends on several things. So, things like cow’s health, diet, weather, and atmosphere make differences in milk quality. But regular factory-made ghee does not need any conditions, so it’s comparatively a hassle-free option for production.
- If the cow is a1 certified, it will produce low-fat milk that can produce the A1 ghee. You do not need any particular cow to produce regular ghee.
- Gir cow ghee is expensive for middle-class and poor people, but traditional ghee is affordable.
- You can produce A2 ghee at your home on minimum investment and gain maximum return by selling it. On the other hand, regular milk has a smaller margin than the A2 gee, but it is commercially more popular.
Both ghee has several health benefits and other benefits. A2 cow ghee has way more nutritional qualities than regular one, but regular ghee also has some better advantages in some other areas. These few advantages are negligible compared to Gir cow ghee’s immense health benefits. So, choosing the A2 Gir cow ghee over the regular ghee is a healthier option.